Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Final Portrait Progress: The Bare Bones

Here's the first step of my final portrait for the project. As you can see, I have made a few alterations to both the design and the original layout. 

The tail, since I felt as though it wasn't being used at all as pointed out by Chrissie, now has a book in its grasp. The hybrid form now has hair-like anemone growing from it. 

Since I thought this needed more of a hint of me in the mix, I've decided that once I get to the coloring stage, I'll color the 'hair' a dark orban, finishing with a subtle glow at the tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment