Monday 30 September 2013

Some Major changes to the Minor Project

So I heard that one of my fellow students, Urvashi, is using the whole year, both Minor and Major projects, to create an entire animated short based upon the Owl and the Pussycat children's rhyme. I previously thought that we weren't able to do such a thing until the news struck me. After consulting with Phil, I proposed to him that I do something similar with one of my previous ideas: a proposal trailer for a movie of my previous project: Experiment 9

___________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

Phil seemed very much on board with this saying, quite rightly so in my opinion, that it 'makes sense'. I'm very much on board with this too as I've wanted to create this trailer ever since I came up with the characters featured in the poster. Phil and I agreed that I should get started as soon as possible and that this Minor Project should be focused mainly on pre-production: creating a script, animatic and character and set modelling and rigging. I should also start looking for voice actors to play the parts of Kat, Issac and Fat Cat. I cannot describe how excited I am to begin work on this. That said, let's get started, shall we?


We have lift-off!




1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to this Tom :D I can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete