Tuesday 13 November 2012

Character Session: Studying Silhouettes

During this session, we looked at silhouettes and how they can alter what kind of character is being depicted: How they move, how they act, and their general demeanor. We were tasked with creating a selection of entirely different characters all with their own unique silhouettes. I used the basis of monsters and demons.


_________________________________________________

After, I picked out one silhouette which looked like it had the most substance and drew a full version of it. Since the silhouette had armor, I started out with the basic figure.



-then, using a light box, I traced armor over it. I also made some alterations, turning it into a 'dragon-born'/lizardman creature.

I will admit, I wad way too much fun with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment