Monday 4 March 2013

Adaptation: Lenny Knightingale Design Alterations and Colour Scheme Ideas.

Using the style of the old west and, in particular, looking at various paintings depicting from the old west., I noticed that the colour palette is very much filled with a mixture of desaturated  and earthy tones with a hint of more saturated, warmer colours. I thought it would be wise to impliment that into my colour schemes as shown here.

I also have Lenny a bit of a redesign in terms of body structure since he previously looked too humanoid when he's supposed to looks more animal than anthro. I elongated and widened his torso a little, then I shortened his legs and got rid of the digitigrate leg structure in favor of a plantigrade one. I'd say it turned out pretty well.


Please comment and give feedback!


1 comment: