Tuesday 29 October 2013

Issac Model: Progress Update 1: Base Body

Here's my progress on Issac so far.

Curiously, it didn't seem that Fat Cat's an Issac's body were that much different from one-another in terms of proportions. I managed to easily strip off Fat Cat's body and use a duplicate of it as Issac's own body, albeit with a few minor adjustments such as giving Issac's body a more pear-shaped look from the brute force cube body of Fat Cat. I also changed the shape of the shoes and the fingers.

The head, I realize, is cut off around the bottom of the eyes. There's a reason for that. Throughout the trailer, Issac wears a helmet and goggles which covers the top half of his head which means there won't be much need, nor much point in me modelling the rest of the head.





No comments:

Post a Comment